Undergraduate Student Application Template
IGP undergraduate competition
- Provide undergraduate students with an opportunity to gain experience with research methods in food, agriculture, environmental sciences, human ecology and related social sciences.
- Stimulate faculty-undergraduate student collaborations and mentoring of students by CFAES faculty.
- Help identify students who have the potential for graduate school and research careers.
To be eligible for this program, students must:
- Be enrolled throughout the duration of the project as a student in CFAES.
- Have a primary faculty advisor with a CFAES appointment.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have completed the first year of studies.
- Students are eligible to receive only one undergraduate grant.
Proposals for Fiscal Year 2024 are due Friday, December 15, 2023. All proposals are due by 5:00 p.m. EST on the deadline date. No exceptions.
IGP Information Sessions
Interested in learning more about the CFAES Office for Research & Graduate Education Internal Grants Program (IGP) for undergraduate students? These sessions will introduce you to the program, eligibility requirements, submission portal, and application and review processes. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.