Graduate Student Application Template
IGP Graduate Competition
- Provide graduate students with an opportunity to gain experience with research methods in food, agriculture, environmental sciences, human ecology and related social sciences.
- Introduce graduate students to the grant-writing and peer-review processes.
- Stimulate faculty-graduate student collaborations and mentoring of graduate students by CFAES faculty.
To be eligible for this program, students must:
- Be enrolled throughout the duration of the project as a graduate student in one of the following colleges at Ohio State: CFAES, Education and Human Ecology or Veterinary Medicine.
- Have a primary faculty advisor with a CFAES appointment.
- Be in good academic standing, have at least nine months left in their program and not plan to graduate prior to December 2023.
- Students are eligible to receive only one grant every three years.
Proposals for FY 2023 are due Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Interested in learning more about the CFAES Office for Research & Graduate Education Internal Grants Program (IGP) for graduate students? These sessions will introduce you to the program, eligibility requirements, submission portal, and application and review processes. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
Tuesday, November 15 from 10:30-11:30 AM – Register Now
Wednesday, November 16 from 9:00-10:00 AM – Register Now
Thursday, November 17 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM – Register Now