CFAES Research & Graduate Education Internal Grants Undergraduate Program
- Provide undergraduate students with an opportunity to gain experience with research methods in food, agriculture, environmental sciences, human ecology and related social sciences.
- Stimulate faculty-undergraduate student collaborations and mentoring of students by CFAES faculty.
- Help identify students who have the potential for graduate school and research careers.
To be eligible for this program, students must:
- Be enrolled throughout the duration of the project as a student in CFAES.
- Have a primary faculty advisor with a CFAES appointment.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have completed the first year of studies.
- Students are eligible to receive only one undergraduate grant.
Proposals for FY 2022 are due Friday, December 17, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Interested in learning more about the CFAES Office for Research & Graduate Education Internal Grants Program (IGP) for graduate and undergraduate students? These sessions will introduce you to the different student programs, eligibility requirements, submission portal, and application and review processes. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.