Why Impact Reporting Matters and How To Do It Well
This workshop, led by Sara Delheimer, will explain the role impact reporting plays in supporting research programs and give participants knowledge and tools for writing, identifying, and leveraging strong impact statements.
All CFAES faculty, post-docs, and graduate students are invited. Administrators and communicators are also welcome to attend.
- Why impact statements are important, where they are used, who uses them.
- How to write good impact statements for a variety of audiences and uses.
- The facilitator will share impact statement examples and lead an interactive critique.
- Participants can ask questions and get feedback on their own impact writing efforts from the facilitator and other attendees.
- We recommend that participants bring a report or impact statement they are currently working on; there may be time to review and revise based on workshop lessons and facilitator feedback. Participants may share a previously submitted impact statement for critique.
Register in advance for the workshop. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining.