As a part of our commitment to fostering a culture of integrity, the Office of University Compliance and Integrity offers an Ohio Ethics Law workshop for university leaders, supervisors, and managers. Of course, all are welcome to attend.
Each session will provide an overview of Ohio Ethics Law, which applies to all faculty and staff, and cover:
- Gifts and Sponsored Travel;
- Consulting and Outside Employment/Service; and
- Contracting with the University or another State Agency.
- Jan Neiger, Assistant Vice Provost, Office of Academic Affairs
- Jason Reich, Conflicts of Interest Officer, Wexner Medical Center Compliance and Integrity
- Jessica Tobias, Ethics Director and Compliance Investigator, Office of University Compliance and Integrity
- Katelyn Carson, Assistant Ethics Director and Compliance Investigator, Office of University Compliance and Integrity