2023 | Byrd Center Symposium on Climate Change Research
The purpose of the Byrd Center's annual Symposium is to showcase climate change research at Ohio State and foster interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Register using the conference link.
- The onsite registration fee includes light refreshments during breaks.
- An optional lunch will be offered for a fee.
- There will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- You are welcome to bring your lunch with you.
- Individuals interested in presenting posters will be asked to submit final titles and abstracts in late September, as well as pdf versions of the poster to place online.
- Attendance fee will be waived for student poster presenters.
- There is a pre-conference informational town hall session for students interested in enrolling in the Climate Change Fundamentals Certificate program. This event will be held from 8am-9:15am, and will include a guided tour of the Byrd Center before the symposium starts. Register using the pre-conference link.
- Onsite attendees will be expected to follow OSU protocols regarding the prevention of COVID-19 transmission.
A copy of the symposium schedule can be found here.
For non-OSU participant registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
Registration will close on October 6, 2023.
Virtual access will not be offered this year.